Haddonfield Personal Injury Lawyers
Accident Attorneys in Haddonfield, NJ Pursue Maximum Compensation for Injured Victims in Camden County and Throughout NJ
Accidents can have catastrophic consequences, injuring innocent people and causing them to suffer from pain and disability, crushing medical debt, and financial strain due to lost earning capacity. If you were hurt in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may have the right to pursue compensation and justice. Turn to the Haddonfield personal injury lawyers of DiTomaso Law for help.
Since 1995, our firm has worked tirelessly to secure full recovery for clients injured in accidents through no fault of their own. We have a proven track record of success in personal injury cases, recovering millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts over the years, even in some of the toughest cases that other attorneys turned away. We aggressively protect the rights and interests of clients in Haddonfield and throughout the Delaware Valley region.
The right personal injury lawyer can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. Choose DiTomaso Law. Reach out to our firm for a free initial claim review to speak with our accident attorneys in Haddonfield, NJ about your legal options for pursuing financial recovery for your injuries and losses after you were hurt through no fault of your own in an accident.
Were You or a Loved One Injured in an Accident and Now You Have Questions? We Can Help. Tell us What Happened.
Personal Injury Claims We Can Help You with at DiTomaso Law
Turn to the Haddonfield personal injury lawyers of DiTomaso Law for help with legal claims arising from:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Bus and train accidents, including NJ Transit accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Premises liability accidents
- Slip and fall/trip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Defective product accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Wrongful death
Drunk Driving Accident
Dangerous Machine Accident
Steps to Take to Protect Your Rights Following an Accident in Haddonfield
You can best protect your rights and interests after being hurt in an accident in Haddonfield by:
- Documenting evidence from the accident, including by taking photos and videos of the scene
- Getting insurance information from other parties involved in the accident, as well as contact info for any eyewitnesses
- Seeing a doctor or going to the hospital as soon as possible to obtain a diagnosis of your injuries
- Following your doctor’s treatment plan and instructions
- Keeping copies of bills, invoices, receipts, and your pay stubs to calculate your expenses and financial losses
- Speaking to the Haddonfield personal injury lawyers of DiTomaso Law about starting a claim to recover compensation for your losses
Rich DiTomaso was an excellent attorney. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and settled our case with a great result. We would highly recommend using this attorney.
Five stars absolutely deserved here. They handled every detail, from insurance companies to doctors and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges.
Richard Ditomaso is an expert in his field. He goes above and beyond for his clients. If you’re looking for a great lawyer, give this one a chance; you won’t regret it. A+++
Compensation Available After Suffering Injuries in an Accident Caused by Someone Else’s Negligence
You should not be forced to shoulder the financial burdens of your injuries if you were hurt in an accident due to somebody else’s fault. Let DiTomaso Law fight for maximum financial recovery for your:
- Medical and rehabilitation expenses
- Costs of long-term care for permanent disabilities, including home health services and medical/mobility equipment purchases
Turn to the Haddonfield Personal Injury Lawyers of DiTomaso Law to Help You Obtain Financial Recovery and Justice
After you have been injured due to someone else’s carelessness, you deserve experienced legal representation that will fight to secure maximum compensation for you. At DiTomaso Law, our accident attorneys in Haddonfield, NJ, will work tirelessly to win your case by:
- Investigating the circumstances of the accident to recover evidence and identify who can be held at fault for your injuries and liable for your losses
- Documenting your medical expenses and personal and financial losses to ensure we pursue full financial recovery for you in your case
- Working with accident reconstruction experts as well as medical, vocational, and financial experts to build an effective, persuasive case on your behalf
- Aggressively fighting for maximum compensation for you, whether in a negotiated settlement of your claims or by taking your case to trial if necessary to demand a fair result for you
Contact Our Team Of Haddonfield Personal Injury Lawyers At DiTomaso Law for a Free Case Evaluation to Learn More About Your Legal Rights from Our Accident Attorneys in Haddonfield, NJ
Don’t wait another day to begin pursuing compensation for your injuries and losses. Contact our firm today for a free, no-obligation consultation to speak with our Haddonfield personal injury lawyers about what we can do to help you obtain the financial recovery you deserve.
About Haddonfield, NJ
Haddonfield is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey. Named for Elizabeth Haddon, an early settler of the area, Haddonfield was created in 1875 from portions of Haddon Township, becoming an independent municipality in 1894. The borough is notable for its historic residential and commercial architecture, as well as its large concentration of attorneys and law offices. Haddonfield was the second municipality in New Jersey to create a historic preservation district. Haddonfield is also home to the second-oldest volunteer fire company in continuous service in the U.S., which has been operating since 1764. The borough was named as one of the best places to live in the Delaware Valley by Philadelphia Magazine.
Haddonfield Personal Injury Lawyers Answer Frequently Asked Questions About Personal Injury in Haddonfield, NJ
In New Jersey, the statute of limitations typically requires you to file a lawsuit within two years of the date that you were injured due to someone else’s negligence. However, depending on the facts of your case, you may have a different deadline to file suit. This makes it critical to talk to the accident attorneys in Haddonfield, NJ from DiTomaso Law to learn how long you have before you need to file a lawsuit in your personal injury claim.
No attorney can predict how long it may take to achieve a resolution in your personal injury case. Some claims are settled in as little as a few months, while some cases take years to be resolved at trial. Factors that can affect the timeline of your case include the severity of your injuries, the number of potentially liable parties, the strength of your case, and the scheduling availability of the trial court.
Get A 100% Free Case Evaluation
From A Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Call: 856-414-0010 or Chat Live Now
Drunk Driving Accident
Defective Machinery Accident
“5 stars absolutely deserved here. If the need arises for legal representation again this is the only firm I will use. They handled every detail from insurance companies, doctors, and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges and have to my friends and family.”