Gloucester Township Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Skilled Workers Comp Attorneys in Gloucester Township, NJ Help Victims of Work Accidents in Camden County and Throughout New Jersey
If you or a loved one has experienced a work-related injury or illness, seeking the help of a workers’ compensation lawyer is essential. DiTomaso Law is a team of experienced Gloucester Township workers’ compensation lawyers, that can help you navigate the complexities of NJ workers’ compensation law and ensure that you receive the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve.
What Is Covered Under Workers’ Compensation?
Workers’ compensation benefits provide financial assistance to employees who have suffered work-related injuries or occupational diseases. Some of the benefits covered by NJ workers’ compensation law include:
- Medical treatment coverage – This benefit covers all necessary medical expenses related to your work-related injury or illness.
- Temporary disability benefits – These benefits are payable if you are unable to work for more than seven days due to a work-related injury or illness.
- Permanent disability benefits – If your injuries or illness result in a permanent disability, you may be entitled to receive permanent disability benefits on an ongoing basis.
- Lost wages compensation – This benefit covers a portion of your lost wages if you are unable to return to work due to a work-related injury or illness.
- Return-to-work programs – Employers may have a duty to offer injured employees modified work assignments or other accommodations to help them return to work.
- Employer responsibilities – Employers must carry workers’ compensation insurance and provide injured employees with the necessary claim forms and information.
- Third-party liability claims – In some cases, a third party may be responsible for an employee’s work-related injury or illness. In these situations, the injured employee may be able to file a separate lawsuit against the third party.
Were You or a Loved One Injured at Work and Now You Have Questions? We Can Help. Tell us What Happened.
Types of Workers’ Compensation Claims
There are several types of work injury claims that workers’ compensation attorneys can help with, including:
- Workplace accidents – These are the most common types of work-related injuries, caused by falls, equipment malfunctions, and other hazards in the work environment.
- Occupational injuries – These injuries are caused by repetitive motions, such as carpal tunnel syndrome or respiratory illnesses caused by exposure to toxic substances.
- Construction site accidents – Construction workers are at high risk for serious injuries and accidents caused by falls, electrocution, and other hazards on the job.
- Transportation accidents – Employees who drive or operate heavy machinery as part of their job may be at risk for vehicle-related accidents.
About Workers’ Compensation Accidents in Gloucester Township, NJ
With its diverse array of industries, such as healthcare, education, and retail, Gloucester Township offers a multitude of employment opportunities. However, the occupational landscape also presents a potential risk of work-related injuries and illnesses for workers in the area. If you find yourself injured on the job within Gloucester Township, it is imperative to take swift action and reach out to a reputable workers’ compensation attorney. By doing so, you can effectively safeguard your rights and ensure that you receive the necessary legal support to navigate the complexities of your case. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to assisting you in securing the compensation and benefits you deserve, providing you with the peace of mind needed for your physical and financial recovery.
How a Gloucester Township Workers’ Compensation Lawyer from DiTomaso Law Can Help You
DiTomaso Law has the experience and knowledge needed to assist you with your workers’ compensation claim. We can help you with the following:
- Collecting and organizing the necessary documentation to support your claim.
- Helping you prepare and file your workers’ compensation claim with the appropriate agencies.
- Negotiating with insurance companies to ensure that you receive the full benefits you are entitled to under NJ law.
- Representing you in hearings, appeals, and other legal proceedings related to your workers’ compensation claim.
Rich DiTomaso was an excellent attorney. He was knowledgeable, thorough, and settled our case with a great result. We would highly recommend using this attorney.
Five stars absolutely deserved here. They handled every detail, from insurance companies to doctors and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges.
Richard Ditomaso is an expert in his field. He goes above and beyond for his clients. If you’re looking for a great lawyer, give this one a chance; you won’t regret it. A+++
Contact DiTomaso Law to Speak With a Qualified Attorney
If you have sustained an on-the-job injury in Gloucester Township, NJ, it is crucial to promptly reach out to DiTomaso Law for expert assistance. Our firm is dedicated to providing free consultations, allowing us to thoroughly assess the details of your case and provide you with valuable guidance. With our extensive experience in handling workers’ compensation claims, we are well-equipped to navigate the intricate process on your behalf. Rest assured, our team of professionals will tirelessly advocate for your rights, ensuring that you receive the compensation and benefits you are entitled to.
Drunk Driving Accident
Dangerous Machine Accident
About Gloucester Township, NJ
Gloucester Township is a suburban town located in Camden County, NJ. The town is home to over 64,000 residents and is known for its many parks, recreational activities, and access to major highways such as the NJ Turnpike and I-295. Gloucester Township is also home to a variety of businesses, including healthcare, education, and retail.
Frequently Asked Questions About Workers’ Compensation in Gloucester Township, NJ
Yes. Even if your employer did not have workers’ compensation insurance, you may still be able to file a claim with the Uninsured Employers Fund (UEF) in NJ.
In NJ, you have up to two years from the date of your injury or illness to file a workers’ compensation claim. However, it is important to seek legal advice as soon as possible to ensure that your rights are protected.
Get A 100% Free Case Evaluation
From A Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney
Call: 856-414-0010 or Chat Live Now
Drunk Driving Accident
Defective Machinery Accident
“5 stars absolutely deserved here. If the need arises for legal representation again this is the only firm I will use. They handled every detail from insurance companies, doctors, and bills. I highly recommend Richard and his colleges and have to my friends and family.”